You can read more about our safety protocols below.
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Printworks London.
We would like to remind all guests, before and during the event, to play their part in making everyone’s visit a safe and enjoyable experience.
As always, the safety of all our guests is our top priority. We have a professional security team who conduct thorough searches on all guests prior to entry, along with a medic and welfare facility on site located next to the Press Halls.
Anyone who feels unwell or uncomfortable can contact the venue’s medical and security teams, or any member of staff immediately for assistance without judgement.
We hope you enjoy your visit and please remember to look out for yourselves and others.
Here at Printworks London we have zero tolerance for non-consensual sexual behaviour.
If you are seen to be making someone feel uncomfortable, harassing or assaulting anyone, you will be dealt with accordingly;
– You will be reported to security.
– You will be reported to the Police and they may be called to the venue.
– You will be ejected from the venue.
– You will be banned from entering the venue in the future.
Please be aware that uniformed and plain clothed security are constantly monitoring all spaces both in person and on CCTV throughout the event.
YOUR SAFETY AND WELLBEING MATTERS
If you feel uncomfortable for any reason please contact a member of staff who will assist you.
– If you’d like to do this discreetly go to any of our bars or security staff and ask for ‘Angela’.
– Our staff are trained to carefully help you get out of your situation and take you to a safe place.
– We also have a dedicated welfare team on site where you can be anonymously and discreetly assisted to safety.
ASK FOR ANGELA
At Printworks London, we do not accept any form of harassment or violence towards any of our community. If you are feeling unsafe please approach a member of staff and Ask for Angela. Our staff will immediately know you need help and will be able to get you out of the situation safely and discreetly.
If at any time you feel unwell and need assistance, please make yourself known to one of our team located throughout the venue. We have dedicated welfare and medical teams located next to the entrance to the Press Halls. We operate an open door policy and you are welcome to seek help at any time without any judgement.
Printworks London has a zero tolerance policy on drink tampering or spiking of any kind.
– All guests are subject to a thorough search when accessing the venue.
– Drink lids are available for free on request from behind the bar.
– Uniformed and plain clothed security are constantly monitoring all spaces both in person and on CCTV.
– Anyone caught spiking will be immediately dealt with by our security team, reported to the police, prosecuted and banned from the venue.
Should anyone feel unwell, we have a medic and welfare facility on site located directly next to the Press Halls. If you are feeling unsafe please approach a member of staff and Ask for Angela. Our staff will immediately know you need help and will be able to get you out of the situation safely and discreetly.