1. When do I need to tell you if I want a refund or want to reschedule? What happens if I don’t tell you by this date?
2. What will happen to tickets we’ve purchased on Ticket Swap? They have told me to find out directly from Printworks
Ticket Swap is not an authorised ticket agent, and all ticket enquiries need to be directed to the original ticket agent or source.
3. Printworks was irresponsible for staying open and I didn’t attend to protect my health, can I have a refund?
Prior to Tuesday, March 17th Printworks London remained open following advice from Government and health experts and the shows went ahead as planned. Therefore, ticket refunds on the basis of coronavirus prior to this date are not available.
4. I was unable to get to the show due to a positive diagnosis either to myself or someone close to me, can I have a refund?
If you were unable to attend the AVA conference or club show due to a confirmed case of coronavirus, we are happy to offer a full refund upon the presentation of evidence confirming the diagnosis. We wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming you back to Printworks for a future show.
If you were unable to attend the AVA conference or club show due to a suspected case of coronavirus and/or self-isolation and told us before the event, we will offer you the opportunity to transfer your ticket (plus one other existing ticket in your party) to a select show in our upcoming Autumn / Winter 2020 series as a gesture of goodwill.
Following the launch of our AW20 season, we will be in touch with options for new tickets to be issued.
We wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming you back to Printworks for a future show
5. I was unable to make the show due to travel bans / non-infection related COV19 issues, can I have a refund?
We are sorry to hear that you were unable to attend the AVA conference / AVA club show. Following the most up to date advice from the Government and Public Health England at the time, the event went ahead as planned and as such, refunds for tickets will not be available.