6 MAY 2020
We’d like to start by apologising again for the extended delay in sharing further information on the postponed SS20 Printworks dates.
We can assure you that the shows will be going ahead in due course, but we don’t yet have confirmed dates to share with you all. This is solely due to the fact that we’re awaiting Government advice on when larger capacity events will be able to take place, and we’re currently working on all potential options. For those of you not able to attend the rescheduled dates once announced, we will also share all the available options for your existing tickets (including refunds).
Once again, we’d like to apologise for the delay and appreciate your patience and support in the meantime. If the latest news is correct, we hope to have further information to share next week.
The Printworks London Team